i was tagged by Aimee to do the following meme. i do love a good gripe session from time to time!
Name 4 things that should go into Room 101 and be removed from the face of the Earth:
1) Fire ants. These little buggers may have some sort of ecological reason for existence, but i can't find one...nor do i care to.
2) Those Heely skate sneaker combo deals. Is it wrong that anytime i see a kid tooling through Walmart on those things that i just want to stick my foot out and trip them? It is?? Oh, well...i'll work on that.
3) NASCAR. Yes, i know, so many people love NASCAR and if you are one of them, more power to ya. i just can't see what is exciting about watching cars go left for hours and hours and hours.
4) Bratz. Those little hoochie dolls need to be removed from shelves and the face of the Earth. Someone bought SmartyPants a Babyz Bratz once and the thing was wearing a MESH THONG for underwear. A BABY wearing a MESH THONG!?! WHAT?!
Name 3 things that people do that make you want to shake them violently:
1) When guys wear their pants down around their thighs....and have a belt on at the same time. i just wanna walk over and pull their pants up. Either that or say something rude and run away, what are they going to do, waddle after me??
2) Parents who let their children run rampant around restaurants, or any other facility where it is inappropriate. Oh, i know it can be hard to control the little buggers, but when your child is trying to assist the line cook in the kitchen, there is a problem.
3) When people pass judgement on others based solely on the fact that they have tattoos or piercings. Can you guess why? Yes, i have a few myself...as do a good number of my friends. The older generation will sometimes cross the street when they see us coming.
Name 2 things you find yourself moaning about:
1) My work hours....6pm - 1am
2) Not having my own place yet
Name 1 thing that all of the above says about you as a person:
That i need to have more patience and understanding for some things....but not those damn Bratz dollz!!!
i've got no one to tag as those who read my blog have already been tagged....oh yes you have....just go read Aimee's blog!