Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ch ch ch changes

I'm quite sure many of you noticed that I had changed some things on the ol blog. I added some things, like the daily puppy, daily dose of art, children's books and the like...even some riddles and puzzles in case you got bored.
Today I added a chatter box. You will see it below the 'About Me' section on the right hand side of the screen in the 'Random Thoughts and Messages' section. You will see a box to type a name in and a box below it where you can type a message! I posted a message to get it started. See, I've have a lot of people say 'Oh, I read your blog, I just don't post comments. I don't want to sign up for something just to leave a message.' or 'I didn't know what to say in response to that post, but I did read it' So now, anyone can leave a message without having to sign up for anything special or respond to a specific post! If you feel like it, you can use the chatterbox to talk amongst yourselves :)
I hope this step encourages some of you to leave messages and comments because I do so love to hear from you!

1 comment:

T with Honey said...

Comments and statistics - they are the crack of the blogosphere. Isn't it amazing how seeing that some stranger left a comment on your blog makes you all giddy and excited? Like "Wow! Someone is reading MY blog!!"

That's why I make it a point to leave comments on blogs every day. Not only do I spread the happiness they usually visit my blog and leave a comment in return.